Caballero Painting Contractors - Great Work , Happy Customer

5.0

We are very happy with Willie & his crew and the two exterior painting project he has done for us. They have done three separate jobs for us --fair pricing, high quality work and cleaned up nicely when the job is finished.

This time around Willie and his pro painters did the Tire shop we own off Mill street in Vienna VA. and also a few week later he did the exterior of our house. They power washed and prep the house completely before any painting begun.

Willie is not happy until you are happy! Billy & Judy Weber Weber Tire Vienna VA

Reason of review: Good quality.

I liked: Perfect.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 21, 2017.

Caballero Painting Contractors - HAPPY CUSTOMER, WORK BEST PAINTER IN NORTHERN VA

The work could not have went better. The entire work team was outstanding.

They did a great job during the entire process. They were also outstanding in covering other areas to ensure no paint got on anything. My name is Roger Savage and my wife is Karen. We live on 13412 Virginia Willow Dr., Fairfax, Va.

22033. Our home phone is 703 -834-8244. We are so very happy with the work that Mr. Caballero and his outstanding company did for us.

Thank you very much as our home looks like it has new siding. Description of work: My wife and I have a 30 year old two story home in Fairfax, Va. that has aluminum siding. The siding is in good condition structurally but the color had naturally faded and needed to be power washed and painted.

Caballero Painting did just an outstanding job of preparation and painting the entire. In addition they also stained our deck and painted the concrete foundation to match the siding.

I cannot express enough our deep and sincere appreciation of a job that was superbly done. In addition they provided wise counsel on color selection.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 21, 2017.

Do not use Willie Caballero or Caballero Painting Contractors!

They did a really bad job in all aspects, but then it became a horrible experience when Willie (Wilford) Caballera threatened to sue me and continued to send threatening voice mails to my elderly mother, who's home it is that he and his crew did a pitiful job on. The initial meeting is a low-pressure sa;es meeting and Willie (Wilford) Caballera is very knowledgeable and says all the right things.

Problem is, he doesn't do the work and doesn't communicate the work that needs to be done to his crew. Willie and his supposed "best" crew led by Ronald are incompetent and will lie to your face. I asked Ronald after the last day of staining about the big section of siding they didn't stain, he said they stained it twice the first day. I was there both days of staining and they didn't do it.

Willie is either incompetent and didn't notice it in his final inspection with my Mom, or did notice it and tried to take advantage of my elderly mother. You can see it from the ground in the rear of the home, it's impossible to miss, I though. It's a TOWN-HOME and you don't notice you didn't stain 1 of the 7 sections? Everything from pressure washing (poorly and spraying debris on neighbors) to staining (they DIDN'T STAIN a big section of siding on the chimney stack that you can see from the ground in the back, it's a town-home, there are only 2 sides to look at!) to caulking (Laughable where they did it, they didn't even do it most places and did it differently on each window, caulked over a window weep hole) to minor carpentry (None of it was done: repair loose boards, repairing corner molding, filling carpenter bee holes) to cleanup (Found stain marks where tarps weren't used, stains on windows because none were covered, debris from power wash, old caulking, a razor blade!!) to safety (Willie didn't carry general liability insurance, which is not required by VA law, but his workers were walking on hand railings 15' above ground, ladders 30' in air weren't secured...).

That's just the work that's in the contract without going into what he said they'd do that's not in the contract.

Work was done between 9/6/17 and 9/14/17. Was supposed to start on 9/5/17 but they didn't show up or let us know it wouldn't until 1 pm.

Product or Service Mentioned: Caballero Painting Contractors Siding Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 05, 2017.